“The art of mixing delicious flavors” – La Anita
- 20 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame
- ½ cup Hot Habanero Sauce with Tamarind
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Cooking oil
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- ½ cup flour
1. Season wings with salt and pepper. Cover wings in flour and put them into the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. In a deep pot, heat oil. Be sure to be deep enough. At least, 1 l.
3. When oil is ready, fry shrimps in hot oil until get brown. Take out shrimps and let them drain over absorbent paper sheet.
4. Meanwhile, mix Hot Habanero Sauce with Tamarind, sesame oil, soy sauce and shredded garlic in a bowl. Check the taste.
5. Add wings into the mix.
6. Sprinkle some toasted sesame.
7. Serve and garnish with celery and carrot julienne strips.