“Spice up your taste” -La Anita
- 1 kg peeled and washed shrimps
- Julienne strips vegetables
- 1 white or red onion
- 1 garlic clove cut in half
- 1 Parsley,
- 1 tablespoon of Achiote Liquid Adobo, La Anita.
- 1 ½ – 2 l water
To marinate the shrimp:
- Juice of two lemons
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or English
- 1 cup cooked rice to your liking
- 1 lime
- Macha sauce
1. In a bowl or deep container add soy sauce or Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and lime juice. Mix until well combined.
2. Marinate shrimps and refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes.
3. In a pot, add water, shredded vegetables, one garlic clove, half onion
and parsley. Boil over high heat.
4. After bring to the boil, add Achiote liquid adobo, La Anita. Stir until well combined. Turn down the heat to medium heat. Carefully add shrimps. Cover the pot and turn up the heat. After bring to the boil, turn down the heat to medium heat and let boil for 20 to 30 minutes.
5. Garnish with rice.