“The art of mixing delicious flavors” – La Anita
- 500 g shrimps
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- A pinch of salt
- Cooking oil
For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup Hot Habanero Sauce with Mango
- 2 mango
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Lime juice
1. Peel and devein shrimps. Leave the tail.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Bread shrimps with flour, coat with egg and then with shredded coconut. For a thicker crust, repeat the process.
4. Heat cooking oil and put shrimps until get brown uniformly.
5. Let drain over absorbent paper sheet.
For the sauce
1. Blend mangos’ flesh with salt, pepper and lime juice. Blend until get a purée.
2. Taste. Add more sauce if necessary.