“#Vanillalover!” – La Anita
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 90 g sugar
- 150 g whipping cream
- 60 g raspberries
- 1 envelope gelatin powder
- 200 g flour
- 100g unsalted butter
- 0.5 teaspoon baking powder
- 190 g cream cheese
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon Red Berries Vanilla/Natural LA ANITA
- 1 egg
1. Preheat the oven to 356°F.
2. Cream butter a couple of minutes until smoothed.
3. Add egg and incorporate.
4. Add flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Incorporate everything with a spatula until well combined.
5. Transfer to a flat surface, kneading until it can be rolled into a ball. Dust flour
over the surface and stretch the dough until get a dough sheet.
6. Place the dough over the pie pan and shape with the fingers.
7. Prick holes with a fork to let steam
8. Bake the pie crust for 15 minutes (356°F) or until slightly brown.
9. Take out and let it cool.
1. In a bowl, add gelatin powder and water. Mix a couple of minutes and let it bloom.
2. Melt bloomed gelatin in the microwave for 30 seconds.
3. In a bowl, whisk melted gelatin and whipping cream on high speed.
4. Add cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Whisk until well combined.
5. Pour the batter into the pie pan and let it cool in the refrigerator at least for 4 hours.
6. Serve chilled and garnish with meringue, chipped cream and red berries.