“The art of mixing delicious flavors” -La Anita
- 5 kg pork ribs
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons mixed herbs
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 150 ml Hot Habanero and Chipotle Sauce, La Anita
- 255 g honey
- 120 ml soy sauce
- 2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons chopped chive
1. Preheat the oven to 320° F.
2. Put into on a tray. Season with salt, pepper and mixed herbs to taste. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, chopped the onion and garlic cloves.
4. In a frying pan, heat cooking oil and add the onion. Fry slightly at medium heat for a couple of minutes and add the garlic. Cook while stirring to avoid get stick to the pan.
5. Add Hot Habanero and Chipotle Sauce, 60 ml of soy sauce, honey, sesame oil,
vinegar and water. Mix to incorporate.
6. Taste for flavor. If there is sourness, add sugar to taste.
7. Simmer over low heat until thickened.
8. After 40 minutes in the oven, remove the foil. Let pork ribs to brown. Take out the oven and add the sauce.
9. Cook for 20 minutes to incorporate all the flavors.
10. Remove from heat and serve.