“The finishing touch” -La Anita
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 red apples
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup finely shredded celery
- 1 romaine lettuce
- Apple Cider Vinegar, La Anita
1. With a wire whisk, mix 2 tablespoons of orange juice and the mustard. Add little by little the olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Shred finely the apples and add the rest of the orange juice.
3. Mix lettuce, celery, nuts and apples.
4. Pour the previous vinaigrette, mix and serve.
5. You can add a little of apple juice Apple Cider Vinegar, La Anita to taste.