“The last touch” – La Anita
- 2 medium chicken breast
- 2 garlic clove
- 2 tomato
- 1 onion
- 1 can olives
- 200 g lettuce, rocket and lamb’s lettuce
- Lime juice
- White Vinegar, La Anita
1. Clean and cut in quarters the garlic cloves. Chopped parsley.
2. For taste, add in a container garlic, parsley and lime juice.
3. Add in a large container butterfly chicken breast fillets.
4. Spread uniformly the previous mix all over the chicken breast.
5. Let it marinate in the fridge for 2 hours.
6. Heat a frying pan and add a little of oil.
7. Take out the chicken. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook until done.
8. Mix in a bowl tomato, shredded onion, olives, lettuce, rocket and lamb’s lettuce.
9. Add salt to taste and a little of White Vinegar, La Anita.