“The hotter, the better” -La Anita
- Original Red Habanero Sauce, La Anita.
- 100 g guajillo chili, stemmed and seeded
- 1/2 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 L water
- 4 tablespoon oil
- Grind coarse sea salt
- 1 small stick butter
- 1 red snapper (3 kg), split in two, cleaned and scale-free.
1. Boil chili, garlic cloves and onion. Blend and strain.
2. Add salt.
3. Fry the sauce with a little oil and add Original Habanero Sauce, La Anita. Add water and boil until it thickens. Let cool down.
4. Salt the fish then brush the meat with the sauce mix. Grill on both sides.
5. Add butter and continue grilling.
6. Serve with salad, French fries and chipotle dip or with your favorite side dish.