“Life is better al pastor” – La Anita
- 1 kg boneless pork meat or chicken, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 100 g Al pastor Liquid Seasoning “La Anita”
- 100 ml pineapple juice
- 1 medium white onion, sliced
- 1 can of pineapple slices
- 1 cilantro medium bunch, disinfected and finely chopped
- Corn tortillas
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- Your favorite hot sauce
- Season meat with salt and pepper.
- Blend Al pastor Seasoning “La Anita” and pineapple juice until smooth.
- In a large bowl, pour marinade over pork.
- Marinate using a pastry brush to cover all the meat.
- Refrigerate and let marinate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Dice meat and make skewers with onion and pineapple between the meat.
- Heat skillet or frying pan. Add 1-2 tablespoons of oil.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes. Turn it until brown uniformly.
Note: You can also use a gas or coal grill to cook the meat.
- Grill until cooked through. Slice thinly the meat and place it over a warmed tortilla. Top with chopped onion, cilantro, pineapple and your favorite hot sauce.