“# Vanillalover!” – La Anita
- 400 g whipping cream
- 140 g refined sugar
- 500 g milk
- 30 g corn starch
- 10 g instant coffee
- 4 egg yolks
- 1000 g water
- 30 g white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Irish Cream Vanilla La Anita
1. Beat whipping cream for 4 minutes in high speed. Save it.
2. In a pot, add refined sugar, milk, corn starch, instant coffee and egg yolks. Cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
3. Add the whipping cream and the Irish Cream Vanilla, La Anita. Mix for 30 seconds.
4. Portion the mix into flan moulds or ramekins. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.
5. Dust with refined sugar and caramelize.
6. Garnish with fruit, coffee beans and fresh leaves. Serve and enjoy.